Apply for Undergraduate Admission
Prior to late February 2018, Fall 2018 applicants should only apply once to either Georgia Southern or Armstrong State. Do not apply to both campuses. Learn more about consolidation here.
There are two ways to apply for admission:
- Online: To submit the application and fee online, read the instructions below and click the “Apply Online” button. You will be required to pay with a credit card in order for your application to be processed.
- Paper: To mail an application with a check, money order or an application fee waiver, download and print the paper application. We accept the application fee waivers noted here.
Online Application Instructions
- Log into or create an account in GAfutures.org. Be sure to keep a record of your account information.
- Open the Georgia Southern application in GAfutures.org.
- Read the information provided and, at the very bottom of the page, click “Apply Now.”
- Complete the application for Georgia Southern University. If you miss a required field, the application will give you an error message in red at the top of the specific page.
- At the end of the application, click “Submit.”
- Pay the $30 admission application fee. Note: We cannot process an application fee waiver through our online application. You must mail in a paper application with the fee waiver attached.
- You should receive an email letting you know the application was successfully submitted.
All application materials should be mailed to Office of Admissions, PO Box 8024, Statesboro, GA 30460.
The Summer/Fall 2018 application is available now through GAfutures.org.
The Office of Admissions will begin reviewing complete fall 2018 application files for admission in September 2017. At that time, we will only admit students. Any students who meet the criteria for our summer Eagle Incentive Program (EIP) or who are not eligible for admission will remain complete without a decision until at least November. After September, if your file remains complete for longer than two weeks, you may need to retake the SAT or ACT to meet our regular admission requirements. Please contact your admissions counselor at (912) 478-5391 or admissions@
FORMER STUDENTS: If you have ever attended classes at Georgia Southern University, then you do not need to fill out an application for admission. You need to fill out a former student application from the Registrar’s Office.
Last updated: 7/20/2017