Apply for Undergraduate Admission
There are two ways to apply for admission:
- Online: To submit the application and fee online, read the instructions below and click the “Apply Online” button. You will be required to pay with a credit card in order for your application to be processed.
- Paper: To mail an application with a check, money order or an application fee waiver, download and print the paper application.
Online Application Instructions
- Log into or create an account in GAfutures.org. Be sure to keep a record of your account information.
- Open the Georgia Southern application in GAfutures.org.
- Read the information provided and, at the very bottom of the page, click “Begin New Application for Georgia Southern University.”
- Complete the application for Georgia Southern University. If you miss a required field, the application will give you an error message in red at the top of the specific page.
- At the end of the application, click “Submit.”
- Pay the $30 admission application fee. Note: We cannot process an application fee waiver through our online application. You must mail in a paper application with the fee waiver attached.
- You should receive an email letting you know the application was successfully submitted.
All application materials should be mailed to Office of Admissions, PO Box 8024, Statesboro, GA 30460.
FORMER STUDENTS: If you have ever attended classes at Georgia Southern University, then you do not need to fill out an application for admission. You need to fill out a former student application from the Registrar’s Office.
Last updated: 1/2/2017