Apply for Undergraduate Admission
There are two ways to apply for admission:
- Online: To submit the application and fee online, read the instructions below and click the “Apply Online” button. You will be required to pay with a credit card in order for your application to be processed.
- Paper: To mail an application with a check, money order or an application fee waiver, download and print the paper application.
Online Application Instructions
- Log into or create an account in GAfutures.org. Be sure to keep a record of your account information.
- Open the Georgia Southern application in GAfutures.org.
- Read the information provided and, at the very bottom of the page, click “Begin New Application for Georgia Southern University.”
- Complete the application for Georgia Southern University. If you miss a required field, the application will give you an error message in red at the top of the specific page.
- At the end of the application, click “Submit.”
- Pay the $30 admission application fee. Note: We cannot process an application fee waiver through our online application. You must mail in a paper application with the fee waiver attached.
You should receive an email letting you know the application was successfully submitted.
FORMER STUDENTS: If you have ever attended classes at Georgia Southern University, then you do not need to fill out an application for admission. You need to fill out a former student application from the Registrar’s Office.
Last updated: 10/20/2016