Apply for Undergraduate Admission
Armstrong State University and Georgia Southern University have consolidated to form Georgia Southern University. Learn more about the campuses of Georgia Southern University.
Due to technology upgrades, the following online services will be unavailable from 5pm on Friday, February 16 until Tuesday, February 27:
- Admissions Status Check Page
- SOAR Reservations
- Eagle Incentive Program Commitment Contract
- Statesboro Campus Housing Application
What Campus Do You Want to Attend?
|Statesboro Campus in Statesboro
|Armstrong Campus in Savannah
|Liberty Campus in Hinesville
- Log into or create an account in GAfutures.org. Be sure to keep a record of your account information.
- Open the Georgia Southern application in GAfutures.org.
- Read the information provided and, at the very bottom of the page, click “Apply Now.”
- Complete the application for Georgia Southern University. If you miss a required field, the application will give you an error message in red at the top of the specific page.
- Be sure to choose your desired primary campus on page eight.
- At the end of the application, click “Submit.”
- Pay the $30 admission application fee or upload an acceptable fee waiver on page eight of the application.
If you have trouble uploading your fee waiver, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your error.
- You should receive an email letting you know the application was successfully submitted.
All application materials should be mailed to Office of Admissions, PO Box 8024, Statesboro, GA 30460.
Changing Your Primary Campus
If you have already applied for the summer or fall 2018 term and wish to change your primary campus designation (where you will live and take the majority of your classes), please complete this form.
If you have ever attended classes at Georgia Southern University or Armstrong State University, you do not need to fill out an application for admission. You need to fill out a former student application from the Registrar’s Office.
Last updated: 2/16/2018