Apply for Undergraduate Admission
There are two ways to apply for admission:
- Online: to submit the application and fee online, read the instructions below, then click the “Apply Online” button. You will need to pay with a credit card in order for your application to be processed.
- Paper: to mail an application with a check, money order or an application fee waiver, download and print the paper application or contact the Office of Admissions for a copy.
Online Application Instructions:
- When you click the link below, please read the information about admissions, scholarships, and financial aid.
- Click “Begin New Application for Georgia Southern University.”
- Create an account in GAcollege411 – just like you would for Yahoo, MSN, etc. Be sure to keep a record of your account information.
- Complete the application. If you miss a required field, the application will give you an error message in red at the top of the specific page.
- At the end of the application, click “Submit.”
- Pay the $30 admission application fee. Please be aware that we cannot process an application fee waiver through our online application. You must mail in a paper application with the fee waiver attached.
NOTE: You should receive an email letting you know the application was successfully submitted. The GAcollege411 application will also keep a running history of the applications visited/submitted. This will help you remember which applications you have submitted.
FORMER STUDENTS: If you have ever attended classes at Georgia Southern University, then you do not need to fill out an application for admission. You need to fill out a former student application from the Registrar’s Office.