Group Visits | Armstrong Campus
- For high school or transfer student groups of 10 or more, Armstrong offers group tours Monday – Friday at 10:00 a.m. Group tours are subject to availability and will fill up quickly. Please request group tours at least 2 weeks in advance. An admissions representative will respond within 48-72 hours to confirm your reservation.
- Group tours are for high school students or transfer students only. Your group must consist of 90% high school or transfer students to be accommodated. Other groups are welcome to pick up campus maps and do a self-guided tour around campus.
- If a group arrives with less than 90% high school or transfer students, a guided tour will not be provided.
- Tours start promptly at 10:00 a.m. in order to ensure our Student Ambassadors are able to provide an excellent tour and get to class on time afterward. We recommend arriving by 9:45 a.m. to provide time for unloading and restroom usage. If a group arrives after 10 am, an abbreviated guided tour will be provided.
- If a group arrives after 10:15 a.m., a guided tour will not be provided. Campus maps will be distributed for a self-guided tour.
- Request a Group Tour
Last updated: 1/4/2018