Receptions are a great way to meet with representatives from all academic colleges and student services departments prior to visiting campus. During this two-hour “drop-in” style event, students and their guests can speak with faculty, staff and students to learn more about all aspects of Georgia Southern. Imagine a college fair, but every table is from an area of Georgia Southern. The event runs from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. with an official welcome at 7:00 p.m., featuring the Director of Admissions and a current student leader. Pre-registration is requested.
- Atlanta Reception | Tuesday, March 6, 2018 | Cobb Galleria Center – REGISTER
Previews are in-depth information sessions for students and their guests who wish to learn more about Georgia Southern without traveling to Statesboro. Attending one of these events is a great first step in the college search process. Beginning promptly at 6:30 p.m., Admissions counselors will review admission requirements, academic programs, and ways to get involved on campus outside of the classroom. They will also be available for one-on-one questions following the event. Pre-registration is requested.
- Albany Preview | March 12, 2018 | Deerfield-Windsor School – REGISTER
- Jacksonville Preview | March 13, 2018 | University Christian School – REGISTER
- Middle Georgia Preview | March 15, 2018 | First Presbyterian Day School – REGISTER
- Columbia Preview | March 21, 2018 | R2i2 Conference Center – REGISTER
- Charleston Preview | March 27, 2018 | Ft. Dorchester High School Auditorium – REGISTER
Armstrong Campus Information Nights
Join the Office of Admissions for an Information Night to learn more about the Georgia Southern University Armstrong Campus in Savannah. During these short information sessions, Office of Admissions staff and leadership will answer your questions about Georgia Southern University and the changes at the Armstrong Campus. The Info Session begins promptly at 6 p.m. Please join us to learn more about the opportunities available to students in the Savannah area! Pre-registration is requested.
- On-campus Information Nights are available here.
- Monday, February 26 | Savannah Christian – REGISTER
Username and password are required to register for an event. If you have not received your username from the Office of Admissions, or have misplaced your username information, please contact the Office of Admissions at 912.478.5851 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 2/22/2018