Family Members, we encourage you to attend SOAR with your student! You will be able to attend some presentations and breakout sessions with your student, but there will also be several presentations specific to your needs, as a parent of a new Georgia Southern student.
Family Member/Guest SOAR Fees:
- Two-Day Sessions: $35 for the first guest and $10 for each additional guest.
- One-Day Sessions: $25 for the first guest and $10 for each additional guest.
The SOAR fee includes:
- Orientation Program Guide
- The Blue & White Family Guide
- Dinner on the first day and Continental Breakfast on the second morning (2-day sessions only)
- Lunch in a dining facility (1-day sessions only)
- Trained staff able to answer your questions
- Opportunity to learn more about the Parent & Family Association.
The SOAR fee does not include on-campus housing for guests.
Guests wishing to stay overnight may contact the Statesboro Convention & Visitors Bureau at 800.568.3301 or http://www.visitstatesboroga.com/category/stay/ for lodging information and reservations.
Last updated: 12/19/2016