Skip to main content

Former Georgia Southern Student

If you have attended Georgia Southern as an undergraduate student past the end of the Drop/Add period, then you are a former Georgia Southern student. If you wish to re-enroll in any undergraduate capacity (freshman, transfer, transient, or post-baccalaureate), you should complete the Former Student Application and work with the Office of the Registrar.


If you have an undergraduate degree or previous coursework as an undergraduate from Georgia Southern, but want to begin graduate school, you should apply as a new graduate student. Learn more at the College of Graduate Studies.

Last updated: 8/16/2013