|New Fall 2018 Freshmen Applying to the Statesboro Campus
||New Fall 2018 Transfers Applying to the Statesboro Campus
|New Fall 2018 Freshmen Applying to the Armstrong or Liberty Campuses
||New Fall 2018 Transfers Applying to the Armstrong or Liberty Campuses
Scholarships are awarded to new students beginning in the fall semester only. If you are a spring or summer applicant interested in scholarship, please contact your admissions counselor.
Click here for a PDF with step-by-step instructions on how to complete your MyScholarships application for the Statesboro Campus.
Our most popular scholarships include:
- 1906 University Honors Program Scholarship (full-tuition for up to 4 years)
- University Honors Program Scholarship ($2,000, renewable for 2 years)
- On-Campus Housing Award (on-campus housing costs for freshmen year)
- Out of State Fee Waiver Scholarship (in-state tuition rate, renewable for up to 4 years)
- Partial Out-of-State Fee Waiver Scholarship (half of out-of-state tuition rate waived, renewable for up to 4 years)
- Cone Scholarship ($2,000 renewable for two years)
- Foundation Scholarship ($1,500-$2,000 renewable for up to 4 years)
Apply for admission, apply for scholarships, and get to know your admissions counselor.
Last updated: 3/18/2018