Seeing is believing, and there’s no better way to see Georgia Southern than by attending an Open House. You’ll get the information you need about our academic programs, student life and admission requirements. You may take a campus tour, see a residence hall and choose from several academic buildings to visit. You’ll have the opportunity to talk with professors about our 124 degree programs. Open Houses are held on Saturday (Begins at 8am – Concludes at Noon) during the academic year and feature a variety of sessions staggered throughout the morning so you and your parents can attend the ones that interest you most.
November 14, 2015 | February 6, 2016 | April 2, 2016
More information on Discover Southern days will be posted soon!
Click here to R.S.V.P.
Receptions & Previews
Receptions are a great way to meet with representatives from all academic colleges and student service departments prior to visiting campus. During this two-hour “drop-in” style event, students and supporters can speak with faculty, staff, and students to learn more about all aspects of Georgia Southern. Imagine a college fair, but every table is from an area of Georgia Southern University. An official welcome occurs at 7pm, featuring the Director of Admissions and a current student leader.
- Jacksonville Reception | October 15, 2015 | Cummer Museum | 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Atlanta Reception I | October 20, 2015 | Cobb Galleria | 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Augusta Reception | October 27, 2015 | Savannah Rapids Pavilion | 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Atlanta Reception II | January 12, 2016 | Cobb Galleria | 6:30pm-8:30pm
Previews are in depth information sessions for students and supporters wanting to learn more about Georgia Southern without traveling to Statesboro. It is a great first step in the college search process. Admissions counselors will review Georgia Southern programs, both inside and outside of the classroom, and admissions requirements. They will be available for one-on-one questions following the event.
- Columbus Preview | September 15, 2015 | Brookstone School | 6:30pm
- Albany Preview | September 17, 2015 | Deerfield-Windsor School | 6:30pm
- Middle Georgia Preview | September 22, 2015 | Houston County High School | 6:30pm
- Gwinnett Preview | October 8, 2015 | Gwinnett Center | 6:30pm
Click here to R.S.V.P.
High School Counselors
Join us for a high school counselor luncheon. Reservations are required.
- Columbus Luncheon | September 16, 2015 | Carrabba’s, Columbus
- Albany Luncheon | September 17, 2015 | The Catch
- Middle Georgia Luncheon | September 22, 2015 | Carrabba’s, Macon
- Augusta Luncheon | September 23, 2015 | The Partridge Inn
- Jacksonville Luncheon | September 24, 2015 | River City Brewing Company
- Statesboro Counselor Breakfast | October 6, 2015 | Nessmith-Lane Conference Center
- Atlanta Luncheon I | October 8, 2015 | La Grotta at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia
- Atlanta Luncheon II | January 12, 2016 | La Grotta at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia
Click here to RSVP for a luncheon in your area.
Contact us: email@example.com