Apply for Undergraduate Admission
- Log into or create an account in GAfutures.org. Be sure to keep a record of your account information.
- Open the Georgia Southern application in GAfutures.org.
- Read the information provided and, at the very bottom of the page, click “Apply Now.”
- Complete the application for Georgia Southern University. If you miss a required field, the application will give you an error message in red at the top of the specific page. Learn more about the different admissions requirements by student type.
- Be sure to choose your desired primary campus on page eight.
- The $30 application fee is waived until April 30. On page eight, select that you do not have a fee waiver to upload and you can submit your application without payment.
All application materials should be mailed to: Office of Admissions, PO Box 8024, Statesboro, GA 30460.
Secondary Admit Programs
The following programs at Georgia Southern University require secondary admission. This means that you can be admitted to the University but will have to apply to the specific program after you are enrolled. Each program has different admission criteria, and you should refer to the program website or speak with your academic advisor at SOAR to learn more.
If you choose one of these programs on your undergraduate Application for Admission, you will initially be assigned a different major with closely matched coursework.
Deadlines and Requirements
Last updated: 5/14/2020