Apply for Undergraduate Admission
People like to talk about the dreamers. But it takes the doers to make dreams into reality. Your knowledge and your passion can only take you so far…but your skills can change the world. So the only question is…Are you ready?
For more than 110 years, Georgia Southern University has been training students like you to be doers. Here, you’ll dig in from day one, roll up your sleeves and get to work. Coached by some of the best faculty anywhere, you’ll create businesses, manufacture products, build robots and nurse the sick back to health — all before you ever put on a graduation robe.
At Georgia Southern, ready isn’t a buzzword, it’s a way of life. It means you get the academics, but you also get the practice. Because Ready is what we do. Ready to see what’s next?
- Log into or create an account in GAfutures.org. Be sure to keep a record of your account information.
- Open the Georgia Southern application in GAfutures.org.
- Read the information provided and, at the very bottom of the page, click “Apply Now.”
- Complete the application for Georgia Southern University. If you miss a required field, the application will give you an error message in red at the top of the specific page. Learn more about the different admissions requirements by student type.
- Be sure to choose your desired primary campus on page eight.
- Pay the $30 application fee or upload a valid fee waiver (example waivers can be found here).
All application materials should be mailed to: Office of Admissions, PO Box 8024, Statesboro, GA 30460.
Secondary Admit Programs
The following programs at Georgia Southern University require secondary admission. This means that you can be admitted to the University but will have to apply to the specific program after you are enrolled. Each program has different admission criteria, and you should refer to the program website or speak with your academic advisor at SOAR to learn more.
If you choose one of these programs on your undergraduate Application for Admission, you will initially be assigned a different major with closely matched coursework.
If you have ever attended classes at Georgia Southern University or Armstrong State University after high school graduation (not Dual Enrollment), complete the Undergraduate Application for Admission (above) as a Former Student. You will work with the office of Admissions to be readmitted.
Deadlines and Requirements
Last updated: 1/27/2021