Off-Campus Info Nights are Admissions presentations to learn more about Georgia Southern without traveling to one of our campuses. Pre-registration is required.
Fall 2023 Info Night Schedule
Valdosta Info Night | Hilton Garden Inn | Tuesday, September 5 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Columbus Info Night | Columbus Convention & Trade Center | Wednesday, September 13 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Albany Info Night | Hilton Garden Inn | Thursday, September 14 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Cobb County Info Night | DoubleTree by Hilton | Tuesday, September 26 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Gwinnett County Info Night | DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta-Northlake | Wednesday, September 27 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Henry County Info Night | Strong Rock Christian School | Thursday, September 28 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Brunswick Info Night | Embassy Suites by Hilton Brunswick | Wednesday, October 4 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Jacksonville Info Night | Marriott Jacksonville | Thursday, October 5 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Middle Georgia Info Night | TBD | Monday, October 16 | 6:30 PM | SAVE THE DATE!
Augusta Info Night | TBD | Tuesday, October 17 | 6:30 PM | SAVE THE DATE!
Beaufort Info Night | Batter Creek High School | Wednesday, October 25 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Charleston Info Night | Lucy Beckham High School | Thursday, October 26 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
What happens at an Info Night?
- This in-depth information session is a great first step in the college search process!
- Admissions counselors will present on admission requirements, academic programs, and campus involvement.
- Following the presentation, there will be Q&A time and mingling with Admissions Counselors.
- High school senior and transfer attendees will be able to apply for admission for free after the event.
- Light, individually wrapped refreshments, will be served.
- Pre-Registration is required for each event.
- In an effort to allow more students to attend, each student will be limited to 2 guests.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com or 912-478-5851.
Last updated: 8/8/2023