Off-Campus Info Nights are Admissions presentations to learn more about Georgia Southern without traveling to one of our campuses. Pre-registration is required.
Henry County Info Night | Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta South, McDonough, GA | Tuesday, February 1 | REGISTER
Chattanooga Info Night | Chattanooga Christian School, Chattanooga, TN | Thursday, February 10 | REGISTER
Bluffton/Hilton Head Area Info Night | Hampton Inn & Suites Bluffton-Sun City, Bluffton, SC | Thursday, February 24 | REGISTER
Orlando Info Night | Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Mary/North, Orlando, FL | Wednesday, April 6 | REGISTER
What happens at an Info Night?
- This in-depth information session is a great first step in the college search process!
- Admissions counselors will present on admission requirements, academic programs, and campus involvement.
- Following the presentation, there will be Q&A time and mingling with Admissions Counselors.
- High school senior and transfer attendees will be able to apply for admission for free after the event.
- Light, individually wrapped refreshments, will be served.
- We will follow the venues’ face covering policies in place at the time of the events. We encourage you to bring a face covering, but one will be provided for you if needed.
- Pre-Registration is required for each event to ensure we are meeting social distancing guidelines.
- Capacity is limited to meet social distancing requirements at each venue.
- In an effort to allow more students to attend, each student will be limited to 2 guests.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-478-5851.
Last updated: 1/12/2022