Off-Campus Info Nights are Admissions presentations to learn more about Georgia Southern without traveling to one of our campuses. Pre-registration is required.
Past Info Nights:
- Atlanta Info Night #1 | Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria, Atlanta, GA | Wednesday, September 15
- Atlanta Info Night #2 | Hilton Atlanta Airport, Hapeville, GA | Thursday, September 16
- Columbus Info Night | Columbus, GA | Tuesday, September 21
- Augusta Info Night | Augusta, GA | Thursday, September 23
- Albany Info Night | Albany, GA | Monday, September 29
- Middle Georgia Info Night | Warner Robins, GA | Thursday, September 30
- Valdosta Info Night | Valdosta, GA | Thursday, September 30
- Jacksonville Info Night | Jacksonville, FL | Tuesday, October 5
What happens at an Info Night?
- This in-depth information session is a great first step in the college search process!
- Admissions counselors will present on admission requirements, academic programs, and campus involvement.
- Following the presentation, there will be Q&A time and mingling with Admissions Counselors.
- High school senior and transfer attendees will be able to apply for admission for free after the event.
- Light, individually wrapped refreshments, will be served.
- We will follow the venues’ face covering policies in place at the time of the events. We encourage you to bring a face covering, but one will be provided for you if needed.
- Pre-Registration is required for each event to ensure we are meeting social distancing guidelines.
- Capacity is limited to meet social distancing requirements at each venue.
- In an effort to allow more students to attend, each student will be limited to 2 guests.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-478-5851.
Last updated: 10/11/2021