Info Nights are Admissions presentations to learn more about Georgia Southern without traveling to one of our campuses. Pre-registration is required.
- This in-depth information session is a great first step in the college search process!
- Admissions counselors will present on admission requirements, academic programs, and campus involvement.
- Following the presentation, there will be Q&A time and mingling with Admissions Counselors.
- High school senior and transfer attendees will be able to apply for admission for free after the event.
- Light, individually wrapped refreshments, will be served.
- Pre-Registration is required for each event to ensure we are meeting social distancing guidelines.
- Capacity is limited to meet social distancing requirements at each venue.
- In an effort to allow more students to attend, each student will be limited to 1 guest.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times during the event.
- Atlanta Info Night | Tuesday, September 22 at 7:30 p.m. | Embassy Suites Cobb Galleria | REGISTER HERE
- Gwinnett Info Night | Wednesday, September 23 at 7:30 p.m. | Embassy Suites Atlanta NE Gwinnett | REGISTER HERE
- Augusta Info Night | Tuesday, September 29 at 7:30 p.m. | Savannah Rapids Pavilion | REGISTER HERE
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-478-5851.
Last updated: 9/9/2020