Off-Campus Info Nights are Admissions presentations to learn more about Georgia Southern without traveling to one of our campuses. Pre-registration is required.
Fall 2022 Info Night Schedule
Save the date! Registration will be available soon.
Atlanta Info Night | Strong Rock Christian School | Tuesday, September 6 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Gwinnett Info Night | Embassy Suites ATL SE Sugarloaf | Wednesday, September 7 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Atlanta Info Night #2 | Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria | Thursday, September 8 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Columbus Info Night | Columbus Trade and Convention Center | Tuesday, September 13 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Albany Info Night | Hilton Garden Inn | Wednesday, September 14 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Middle Georgia Info Night | Macon Marriott City Center | Tuesday, September 20 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Augusta Info Night | Savannah Rapids Pavilion | Wednesday, September 21 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Brunswick Info Night | Embassy Suites by Hilton Brunswick | Tuesday, October 3 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Jacksonville Info Night | Jacksonville Marriott | Wednesday, October 4 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Orlando Info Night | Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International | Thursday, October 5 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
Valdosta Info Night | Hilton Garden Inn | Tuesday, October 25 | 6:30 PM | REGISTER
What happens at an Info Night?
- This in-depth information session is a great first step in the college search process!
- Admissions counselors will present on admission requirements, academic programs, and campus involvement.
- Following the presentation, there will be Q&A time and mingling with Admissions Counselors.
- High school senior and transfer attendees will be able to apply for admission for free after the event.
- Light, individually wrapped refreshments, will be served.
- We will follow the venues’ face covering policies in place at the time of the events. We encourage you to bring a face covering, but one will be provided for you if needed.
- Pre-Registration is required for each event to ensure we are meeting social distancing guidelines.
- Capacity is limited to meet social distancing requirements at each venue.
- In an effort to allow more students to attend, each student will be limited to 2 guests.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com or 912-478-5851.
Last updated: 8/17/2022