Eagle Previews are a great way to meet with representatives from academic colleges and student services departments prior to visiting campus. During this two-hour “drop-in” style event, students and their guests can speak with faculty, staff and students to learn more about all aspects of Georgia Southern. Imagine a college fair, but every table is from an area of Georgia Southern. The event runs from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. with an official welcome at 7:00 p.m., featuring the Director of Admissions and a current student leader. Pre-registration is requested.
- 2018-19 off-campus Eagle Previews have passed, attend an on-campus Eagle Preview this spring.
Info Nights are in-depth information sessions for students and their guests who wish to learn more about Georgia Southern without traveling to one of our three campuses. Attending one of these events is a great first step in the college search process. Beginning promptly at 6:30 p.m., Admissions counselors will review admission requirements, academic programs, and ways to get involved on campus outside of the classroom. They will also be available for one-on-one questions following the event. Pre-registration is requested.
- Atlanta area | Monday, February 25, 2019 | Decatur High School – cafeteria, Decatur, GA | Check-in: 6:30 p.m., presentation: 7:00 p.m. | REGISTER
- Atlanta area | Tuesday, February 26, 2019 | King’s Ridge Christian School – Commons area, Alpharetta, GA | Check-in: 6:00 p.m., presentation: 6:30 p.m. | REGISTER
- Atlanta area | Wednesday, February 27, 2019 | Shiloh High School – auditorium, Snellville, GA | Check-in: 6:00 p.m., presentation: 6:30 p.m. | REGISTER
- Charleston, SC area | Tuesday, March 12, 2019 | Ashley Ridge High Scool – Media Center, Summerville, SC | Check-in: 6:00 p.m., presentation: 6:30 p.m. | REGISTER
- Jacksonville, FL | Tuesday, March 26, 2019 | The Bolles School – auditorium | Check-in: 6:00 p.m., presentation: 6:30 p.m. | REGISTER
Username and password are required to register for an event. If you have not received your username from the Office of Admissions, or have misplaced your username information, please contact the Office of Admissions at 912.478.5851 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 2/18/2019