Family Members & Guests on the Armstrong Campus
Family members, we encourage you to attend SOAR with your student! You will be able to attend some sessions with your student, but there will also be presentations specific to your needs as a parent or supporter of a new Georgia Southern student.
Family Member/Guest SOAR Fees:
- Two-Day Sessions: $35 for the first guest and $10 for each additional guest.
- One-Day Sessions: $25 for the first guest and $10 for each additional guest.
The SOAR fee includes:
- Orientation Program Guide
- The Blue & White Family Guide
- Lunch on Day One and continental breakfast on Day Two (two-day sessions only)
- Lunch in a dining facility (one-day sessions only)
- Trained staff able to answer your questions
The SOAR fee does not include on-campus housing for guests. Guests wishing to stay overnight may contact the Savannah Visitor Information Center at 912.644.6400 or www.visitsavannah.com for lodging information and reservations.
Last updated: 8/9/2019