Family Members & Guests on the Statesboro Campus
Family members, we encourage you to attend SOAR with your student! You will be able to attend some presentations and breakout sessions with your student, but there will also be several presentations specific to your needs, as a parent/supporter of a new Georgia Southern student.
Family Member/Guest SOAR Fees:
- Two-Day Sessions: $35 for the first guest and $10 for each additional guest.
- One-Day Sessions: $25 for the first guest and $10 for each additional guest.
The SOAR fee includes:
- Orientation Program Guide
- The Blue & White Family Guide
- Two Day Sessions: Lunch (Armstrong Campus) or Dinner (Statesboro Campus) on Day One and continental breakfast on Day Two
- One Day Sessions: Lunch
- Trained staff able to answer your questions
- Opportunity to learn more about the Parent & Family Association.
The SOAR fee does not include on-campus housing for guests.
Guests wishing to stay overnight may contact:
Last updated: 8/9/2019