Parent & Family Association Scholarships
Georgia Southern University’s Parent & Family Association (GS PFA) will award scholarships to full-time undergraduate students of GS PFA members.
There are two types of scholarships available to students.
- The Georgia Southern University Parent & Family Association Scholarship
- The Georgia Southern University Parent & Family Association Scholarship for Students with Financial Need
Award amounts and number of scholarships awarded is based on GS PFA membership totals. A minimum of $250 will be awarded per semester to each scholarship recipient.
Requirements for Eligibility
- Applicant’s parents/guardians must be members in good standing with the GS PFA effective July 31, 2020.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 hours) as an undergraduate student at one of the Georgia Southern campuses in the Fall 2020.
- If an awarded student leaves Georgia Southern, the remaining scholarship balance is forfeited.
- For the Georgia Southern University Parent & Family Association Scholarship for Students with Financial Need:
- Only those with low Expected Family Contribution (EFC on the FAFSA) will be considered.
- Students must have a 2020-21 FAFSA on file with Georgia Southern University.
The deadline for submitting applications is Friday, July 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
Last updated: 6/9/2020