Thank you for your interest in scholarships at Georgia Southern University!
New Fall 2021 Freshmen
- Final Deadline: February 1, 2021
New Fall 2021 Transfers
- Priority Deadline: February 1, 2021
- Final Deadline: May 1, 2021
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions for completing your MyScholarships application.
Georgia Southern has limited need-based aid for students. Contact your Admissions Counselor to discuss your situation and if you may qualify.
**If you are a currently enrolled student seeking information about how to apply for institutional scholarship funds for the 2020-2021 academic year, please click on the following link: georgiasouthern.edu/donorrelations/scholarships.
Our most popular scholarships include:
- Honors College Scholarships
- On-Campus Housing Award (goes toward on-campus housing costs for freshmen year)
- Out-of-State Fee Waiver Scholarship (in-state tuition rate, renewable for up to 4 years)
Last updated: 2/15/2021