Thank you for your interest in scholarships at Georgia Southern University!
New Fall 2019 Freshmen
- Priority Deadline: November 1, 2018
- Final Deadline: February 1, 2019
New Fall 2019 Transfers
- Priority Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Final Deadline: May 1, 2019
Scholarships are awarded to new students beginning in the fall semester only. If you are a spring or summer applicant interested in scholarship, please contact your admissions counselor.
Click here for a PDF with step-by-step instructions on how to complete your MyScholarships application.
Georgia Southern has limited need-based aid for students. Contact your Admissions Counselor to discuss your situation and if you may qualify.
**If you are a currently enrolled student seeking information about how to apply for institutional scholarship funds for the 2019-2020 academic year, please click on the following link: georgiasouthern.edu/
Our most popular scholarships include:
- 1906 University Honors Program Scholarship (full-tuition for up to 4 years)
- University Honors Program Scholarship ($1,500, renewable for 2 years)
- On-Campus Housing Award (goes toward on-campus housing costs for freshmen year)
- Out-of-State Fee Waiver Scholarship (in-state tuition rate, renewable for up to 4 years)
- Partial Out-of-State Fee Waiver Scholarship (a portion of out-of-state tuition rate waived, renewable for up to 4 years)
Apply for admission, apply for scholarships, and get to know your admissions counselor.
Last updated: 6/6/2019