Thank you for your interest in scholarships at Georgia Southern University!
New Fall 2023 Freshmen
- Priority Deadline: February 1, 2023
- Spring Deadline: December 1, 2022
- Final Fall Deadline: May 1, 2023
Students must submit their Application for Admission to Georgia Southern University to access the Scholarship Application. The Scholarship Application can be completed as part of the Application for Admission, or it can be submitted separately after applying for admission.
Georgia Southern has limited need-based aid for students. Contact your Admissions Counselor to discuss your situation and if you may qualify.
**If you are a currently enrolled student seeking information about how to apply for institutional scholarship funds for the 2022-2023 academic year, please click on the following link: georgiasouthern.edu/donorrelations/scholarships.
Our most valuable scholarships include:
- The 1906 Scholarship – a Full Tuition Scholarship for Honors College Applicants
- On-Campus Housing Award (goes toward on-campus housing costs for freshmen year)
- Out-of-State Fee Waiver Scholarship (in-state tuition rate, renewable for up to 4 years)
Last updated: 9/21/2021