Prospective and former undergraduate students who want to attend Georgia Southern University have a unique opportunity to START NOW! The spring minimester begins March 11th on our Statesboro, Armstrong (Savannah), and Liberty (Hinesville) campuses. Courses are also available online.
Event Information by Campus
Wednesday, February 27 | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Statesboro Campus | REGISTER*
Thursday, February 28 | 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. | Armstrong Campus | REGISTER*
Friday, March 1 | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. | Liberty Campus | REGISTER*
*Registration is only for new students. Former students do not need to pre-register. Former students should report directly to the Office of the Registrar on the event day.
At this event you can:
- Meet with a counselor to discuss your ability to receive a same-day admission decision.
- Once admitted, meet with an academic advisor to start classes this March.
- Speak with a financial aid counselor.
- Take a college placement exam (if needed).
- Admitted students can register to attend SOAR (orientation) after the Start Now event in order to learn about important resources available to new students for success at Georgia Southern. Contact email@example.com or 912.478.7627 for more information.
Start Now Steps (New Students)
- Register to attend an event by campus above.
- Complete your admissions application online for free by using the fee waiver included in your event registration confirmation email. Apply at least one day prior to the Start Now event.
- Gather official copies of transcripts from all schools attended.
- Visit the Georgia Southern campus you registered for on the event day.
This event is specifically tailored for transfer and adult & non-traditional students. If you are a high school senior, please visit our Freshman Admissions page.
Start Now Steps (Former Students)
- Complete the returning student form.
If you have/know your My.GeorgiaSouthern.edu login credentials, use this form.
If you don’t have/know your My.GeorgiaSouthern.edu login credentials, use this form and select the “Create New Account” on the left side below the Log In button. Complete your registration and activate your account by following the link you receive in your email after creating a new account. Then, complete the returning student form needed prior to the event.
- Order official transcripts from all schools attended and have them sent to Georgia Southern University – Office of the Registrar.
- Visit the Georgia Southern campus you wish to enroll at on the event day.
There is no pre-registration for former students. Armstrong and Statesboro Campus students should go directly to the Office of the Registrar on the event day. Liberty Campus students should call Sara Bath at 912.478.0857.
Last updated: 2/15/2019