READY to Start Now?
Thank you for registering to attend READY to Start Now!
Schedule of Events
- Welcome: 3 pm to 3:30 pm
- Q&A Help Desks – Freshmen and Transfers/Adult Students: 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- Review your next steps and chat with us 1/1 to discuss what you need to enroll
- Optional Virtual Campus Tours: 4:30 pm to 5 pm
- Armstrong Campus and Statesboro Campus
Please use the links below to join today’s sessions.
You are also invited to join Financial Aid for a webinar before Ready to Start Now!
- Financial Aid Webinar
- 2 to 3 pm
- Register now or check out additional upcoming Financial Aid opportunities.
Are you Ready Start Now?
Be sure you’ve completed these steps:
- Apply for Admission.
- Submit all required documents. View requirements by student type here.
- Check your status online.
- This status will reflect whatever we have in our records at that exact moment. You will be aware of our admissions decision as soon as it is made without having to wait for an admissions letter.
- Please note that it can take 7-10 business days for your checklist to update after your documents are received.
- Once complete and ready for review, we will provide an admissions decision within 2-3 weeks. Please note that if additional documents are needed that your checklist will update to reflect outstanding requirements.
- Once admitted, review your Enrollment Checklist.
How to submit required documents:
- On-Campus Drop Off – We have document dropboxes available outside of Lewis Hall (Statesboro Campus), Victor Hall (Armstrong Campus in Savannah), and the Liberty Campus in Hinesville. Transcripts must be in the original envelope, sealed from the institution they are being requested from. Please leave sealed documents in the dropbox for daily pickup.
- Electronic Delivery – Transcripts must be sent directly to our office in order for it to be considered official. If an email address is needed, please have them send your transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Traditional Mail Delivery Method – Transcripts must be in the original envelope, sealed from the institution they are being requested from. They must be mailed to:
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 8024
Statesboro, GA 30460
Last updated: 7/2/2021